Friday 24 July 2015

Insects as Pets



Today I started thinking about Devil's coach horse beetles. I have only ever seen one and I was amazed by it, it's size and just the fact I hadn't seen one before. This thought led to me thinking about who would have a Devil's coach horse beetle as a pet and how of course it would have to be an undertaker.

Then I thought about what kind of insect pet a gardener would have and came up with these two. I like the ladybirds expression and high heels. My last pet of the day was a skater and I thought a slatter (woodlouse) would be best match as I could imagine all those little legs kicking off.

2 comments:

  1. These leave an impression. I'll be wondering who the little bugs might belong to, from now on! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do have a creative mind!

    ReplyDelete