Saturday 17 March 2012

Susan Farrington III

I still have this centipede of Susan Farrington's to share. It didn't fit with her works that I showed you last week and yet it is wonderful. It reminds me of the centipede in Roald Dahl's James and The Giant Peach, that I have just finished reading to Freya, must be about my tenth reading.
I was left wondering why so few have illustrated this classic, when other books like 'Alice in Wonderland' are illustrated over and over again.
It also left me wondering if their is a peach stone house in Central Park and if not, why not?

3 comments:

  1. Hazel, you find the most dEliCiOuS links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so imaginative, she has a childs eye for beauty, sadly as adults we sometimes lose this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel!
    I am in love with your blog!
    Thank you for including my work with the wonderful folks you feature.
    I will be checking in on a regular basis to see your new discoveries.
    Warmly,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete